Table of Content
- 1 Ingredients for making cheese maggi recipe
- 2 steps very simple cheese maggi recipe
- 3 Other maggi recipe you must like
- 4 2) Stir fry for a min
- 5 4) Add in water
- 6 5) Add in noodles when water comes boil
- 7 6) Add maggi spice mix
- 8 7) Mix well
- 9 8) Cover and cook
- 10 9) Now it is cooked
- 11 You must also like related maggi recipes
- 12 10) Add cheese
A perfect meal for single students and students because it is very easy to make, but it is also a favorite among children. The simplest way to make Maggi is 2 minute one. There have been variations in the recipes and one of the things that cheese Maggi
Ingredients for making cheese maggi recipe
ingredients as follow
- 1 packet Maggi
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Green chilli
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- 2 Amul cheese cubes
- 1 Tomatoes
- 2 packets Maggi
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
steps very simple cheese maggi recipe
- In a kadai add about 1 tbsp of oil, and once it’s hot add 2 tbsp of finely diced onions and while stirring them add the green chillies and cook till the time the onions are fully cooked.
- Once the onions are cooked, add tomatoes and mix well.
- Once the tomatoes are fully cooked, add carrot and the maggi masala and mix it well together.
- Now add lukewarm water about 1 cup, and stir well.And then grate about half of the amul cheese cube directly in the gravy,
- Add the maggi noodles, and let them cook for the next 2 minutes or until all the liquid evaporates and the noodles are fully cooked.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add mayo and mix it all in and our creamy cheesey maggie with extra mayo is ready to serve.
- Serve while hot and garnish it with some cheese on top.
1 Heat some oil in a pan. Add onion, tomato and capsicum
Other maggi recipe you must like
2) Stir fry for a min
4) Add in water
5) Add in noodles when water comes boil
6) Add maggi spice mix
7) Mix well
8) Cover and cook
9) Now it is cooked
10) Add cheese
12) Serve hot.
other recipes you must like